Flame of Love Rosary - Glorious Mysteries - Wednesday & Sunday
My adorable Jesus, may our feet journey together.
- We kiss the wounds of Your Sacred Head, with sorrow deep and true.
- We kiss the wounds of Your Sacred Feet, with sorrow deep and true.
- We kiss the wounds of your Sacred Hands with sorrow deep and true.
- We kiss the wound of your Sacred Shoulder with sorrow deep and true.
- We kiss the wound of your Sacred Side with sorrow deep and true.
I believe in God the Father almighty,
I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Holy Catholic Church,
Our Father who art in heaven,
Give us this day our daily bread;
Hail Mary: x3
(For an increase in the virtues of faith, hope, and charity)
Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee;
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners.
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be,
O my Jesus,
forgive us our sins,
Invocation to the Holy Spirit:
Come Holy Spirit
Come by means of the power of the Flame of Love of the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses celebrated throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Amen.
1st Glorious Mystery: The Resurrection
We pray for our partners. (Give people a moment to whisper the name of their partner out loud)
First Glorious Mystery:
"But on the first day of the week, at early dawn, they went to the tomb, taking the spices which they had prepared. And they found the stone rolled away from the tomb, but when they went in they did not find the body. While they were perplexed about this, behold, two men stood by them in dazzling apparel; and as they were frightened and bowed their faces to the ground, the men said to them, 'Why do you seek the living among the dead? He is not here, but has risen"' (Lk 24:1-5).
Dear Jesus, We thank You for Your resurrection, which brings us hope and new life. As we contemplate this Sacred Mystery, we remember that through Your death and resurrection, You have conquered sin and death, and opened the gates of Heaven to all who believe in You.
We ask You to help us to live in the light of Your Resurrection, to turn away from sin and embrace the new life that You offer us. We pray for the grace to die to ourselves, to our own selfish desires, and to rise with You to newness of life.
Just as You emerged from the tomb with a renewed sense of purpose and mission, we ask You to help us to discover our own mission in life and to pursue it with zeal and enthusiasm. Help us to use our talents and gifts to serve others and to bring about Your kingdom on earth.
We pray that You may inspire us with Your example of selflessness and courage, and help us to always be mindful of Your presence in our lives. May the joy and hope of Your Resurrection fill our hearts and minds, and may we always give You thanks and praise.
In Your holy name we pray, Amen.
Meditate the First Glorious Mystery while praying
- Our Father
- Hail Mary ... Thy womb Jesus, whose physical body lay in the sepulcher for a period of 36 hours.
- Hail Mary ... Thy womb Jesus, the risen Lord, who emerged victorious from the tomb, overcoming death and granting eternal life to all who believe in Him.
- Hail Mary ... Thy womb Jesus, for whom the earth trembled as the stone sealing his tomb was rolled away, revealing his triumph over death and the power of his resurrection.
- Hail Mary ... Thy womb Jesus, whose guards were suborned with bribery to fabricate a falsehood regarding his resurrection, despite the truth of his victorious emergence from the tomb.
- Hail Mary ... Thy womb Jesus, whose shroud bears the evidence of his resurrection, displaying the miraculous power of his triumph over death and the glory of his risen body.
- Hail Mary ... Thy womb Jesus, who appeared to His most holy mother, Mary, after his resurrection, granting her the comfort and the joy of seeing him alive and assuring her of his love and victory over death.
- Hail Mary ... Thy womb Jesus, who joined his disciples on the road, illuminating the meaning of scripture and revealing the truth of his teachings, in the light of his resurrection.
- Hail Mary ... Thy womb Jesus, who is made known in the breaking of the bread, as He revealed himself to His disciples after His resurrection, showing that He is truly risen and present in the Eucharist.
- Hail Mary ... Thy womb Jesus, who opened the minds of His apostles to understand the scriptures, revealing the truth of his teachings and the significance of his death and resurrection.
- Hail Mary ... Thy womb Jesus, who fulfilled the Feast of First Fruits, as the firstborn from the dead, the first to rise from the dead, and the first to ascend to heaven, He is the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep in death, and the guarantee of the resurrection of the dead.
- Glory Be
- Fatima Prayer
- Come Holy Spirit. Come by means of the power of the flame of love of the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
2nd Glorious Mystery: The Ascension
As we come together in prayer, let us hold in our hearts our beloved children, who are a precious gift from our Heavenly Father. Let us pray that God's grace will be upon them and that they will be protected from all harm. May they always walk in the light of Christ, and be guided on their journey through life by His loving hand. May they be filled with wisdom and understanding, and be a source of hope and love to all those around them.
We also remember our ancestors who have gone before us, and who may still be in Purgatory. We pray that they will be released from their suffering and find peace in the presence of God. We offer up our prayers and sacrifices on their behalf, trusting in God's mercy and love.
Heavenly Father, we entrust our beloved children and our ancestors to Your loving care. We know that You are always with us, guiding us and protecting us, and we thank You for Your never-ending love and mercy. Help us to always trust in Your goodness and to follow Your will in our lives. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.
Second Glorious Mystery:
"So then the Lord Jesus, after he had spoken to them, was taken up into heaven, and sat down at the right hand of God" (Mk 16:19).
We are grateful for fulfilling your promise of rising from the dead and ascending to heaven as you had prophesied. Your love and care towards your disciples before your departure was truly moving. You comforted them by assuring them that you were not leaving them alone, but that you were preparing a place for them where they could join you and live eternally in happiness.
You entrusted them with the task of spreading the good news that you are the way, the truth, and the life, and that those who believe in you shall not die but have eternal life. You also promised to send them the Holy Spirit to support and strengthen them in their mission.
We are grateful for your thoughtfulness and provision for us in every situation, even when we may feel alone, tired, or inadequate. We love you Jesus and we want to trust and love you more fully. Please give us the strength we need to see, love, and serve you as your messengers among your children in the world, that we may continue to help you in your mission to save the world.
May the second glorious mystery of the Rosary, the Ascension of the Lord, remind us of your promise to return and take us to the place that you have prepared for us. Help us to be faithful and courageous in spreading your word, knowing that you are always with us and that we are never alone.
Meditate the Second Glorious Mystery while praying
- Our Father
- Hail Mary ... Thy womb Jesus, who appeared to Mary Magdalene, one of his most devoted followers, after his resurrection, granting her the joy and comfort of seeing him alive and assuring her of his love, and commissioning her to spread the news of His resurrection.
- Hail Mary ... Thy womb Jesus, who remained on earth for 40 days after his resurrection, to prepare His apostles for their mission, instructing them in the truth of His teachings and the significance of His death and resurrection, and bestowing upon them the power of the Holy Spirit to carry out their ministry.
- Hail Mary ... Thy womb Jesus, who instituted the sacrament of Reconciliation, granting His apostles the authority to forgive sins in His name, to heal the wounded hearts and to bring the peace to the souls of His followers, who seek to be reconciled with God.
- Hail Mary ... Thy womb Jesus, who gently rebuked Thomas for his initial disbelief, by inviting him to touch His wounds, proving that He is truly risen from the dead, and thus granting him the grace of faith, so that he could confess Jesus as "My Lord and my God"
- Hail Mary ... Thy womb Jesus, who commanded His apostles to proclaim the Good News of the Gospel, to all nations, to teach the truth of His teachings, to baptize in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit and to make disciples of all people, as they were sent to be His witnesses to the ends of the earth.
- Hail Mary ... Thy womb Jesus, who promised to remain with us forever, through the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, as the source of our strength, guidance, and comfort, assuring us that He will never leave us nor forsake us, and that we can always count on His presence and His love, in every moment of our lives.
- Hail Mary ... Thy womb Jesus, who reminds us that He is the Word, the embodiment of the Torah, the living embodiment of God's teachings, the fulfillment of all scripture, and the one who reveals the fullness of God's truth, love, and wisdom. He is the one who brings the ultimate understanding and interpretation of God's word and the one who guides us in the path of righteousness.
- Hail Mary ... Thy womb Jesus, who strengthened Peter, one of His closest apostles, by restoring him to the faith after his denial and giving him the task to strengthen his fellow brothers, to be the rock upon which He would build His church and granting him the authority to bind and loose in heaven and on earth.
- Hail Mary ... Thy womb Jesus, who, after His ascension, left us so that we could listen to the guidance and inspiration of the Holy Spirit, the Advocate, the Comforter, and the Spirit of Truth, who would lead us into all truth, enlighten us with the understanding of the scriptures, and empower us to live according to His teachings and to fulfill our mission in this world.
- Hail Mary ... Thy womb Jesus, who, after fulfilling His mission on earth, and after spending forty days with His disciples, ascended bodily into Heaven, in the presence of His disciples, in a glorious and triumphant manner, to take His rightful place at the right hand of the Father, as the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, where He intercedes for us, and from where He will return in glory to judge the living and the dead.
3rd Glorious Mystery: The Descent of the Holy Spirit
In this moment of prayer, we come together to lift up our loved ones to our Heavenly Father. We ask that He blesses and protects each one of them as they navigate through their journey of life. We ask for God's loving presence to be felt by our extended family, our spiritual family, and all those who have been instrumental in shaping our lives.
We pray that our parents, siblings, grandchildren, and in-laws are strengthened and guided in their paths. We ask for God's grace and protection over our godchildren and anyone we have introduced to the Catholic faith, that they may grow in their spiritual journey and become shining examples of Christ's love to the world.
We also take a moment to remember those who have gone before us, and we pray for their souls to be swiftly released from any suffering and into the loving arms of our Lord. May they find eternal peace and joy in the presence of God.
Dear Father, hear our prayers, and may our loved ones feel the warmth of Your love and care in their lives. We trust in Your mercy and love, and we ask for Your guidance and protection over our families. Amen.
intercede for us.
Third Glorious Mystery:
The descent of the Holy Spirit.
"When the day of Pentecost had come, they were all together in one place. And suddenly a sound came from heaven like the rush of a mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared to them tongues as of fire, distributed and resting on each one of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance" (Acts 2:1-4).
Dear Jesus, We offer you our profound gratitude for your constant presence in our lives, especially through the Holy Spirit that you have sent to us. Your selfless sacrifice on the cross has allowed us to experience the transformative power of your love and mercy, and we are forever grateful for the new life and hope that you have given us.
We are particularly thankful for the gift of the Holy Spirit, who strengthens and guides us in our journey of faith. The Holy Spirit has been with us since the beginning of our lives, inspiring us to live in the light of your love and leading us on the path of righteousness. In times of uncertainty, the Holy Spirit has given us wisdom and discernment, and in times of trouble, the Holy Spirit has been our source of comfort and strength.
We reflect on the third Glorious Mystery, the Descent of the Holy Spirit upon the Apostles, and are reminded of the power and transformative effect of the Holy Spirit. We are inspired by the courage and boldness of the apostles as they received the Holy Spirit and began proclaiming your message with conviction and zeal.
We pray that the Holy Spirit may continue to work in our lives, guiding us in all that we do and inspiring us to be courageous and bold in sharing your message with others. May the Holy Spirit grant us the gifts of wisdom, understanding, counsel, fortitude, knowledge, piety, and fear of the Lord, so that we may grow in holiness and be effective witnesses of your love in the world.
As we continue to journey with you, we entrust ourselves to the loving care of your mother, Mary, who stood by your side at the cross and received the Holy Spirit with the apostles at Pentecost. May she intercede for us and lead us closer to you, so that we may experience the fullness of your love and be transformed by the power of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
Meditate the Third Mystery while praying
- Our Father
- Hail Mary ... Thy womb Jesus, who during the sacrament of Confirmation, bestowed the Holy Spirit upon His followers in the form of tongues of fire.
- Hail Mary ... Thy womb Jesus imparted wisdom to His followers, empowering them to strive for heavenly pursuits.
- Hail Mary ... Thy womb Jesus bestowed upon His followers the gift of understanding, illuminating their minds with the radiance of divine truth.
- Hail Mary ... Thy womb Jesus, that through His guidance, equipped us with the wisdom to make sound choices and tread the certain path of pleasing God.
- Hail Mary ... Thy womb Jesus, through His knowledge, gifted us the understanding to comprehend the nature and ways of God.
- Hail Mary ... Thy womb Jesus, who through His provision of fortitude, enables us to bear our crosses alongside Him with perseverance and determination.
- Hail Mary ... Thy womb Jesus, that through His piety, imbued His followers with the ability to find pleasure and delight in serving God.
- Hail Mary ... Thy womb Jesus, that through His teachings, instilled in his followers a reverence and fear of offending the Lord, so that they would always strive to avoid displeasing God.
- Hail Mary ... Thy womb Jesus, that through his teachings and actions, opened the hearts of his followers to accept and understand the significance of a crucified Christ.
- Hail Mary ... Thy womb Jesus, that by fulfilling the prophecy of the Feast of Pentecost, sent the Holy Spirit to his followers, empowering them to spread the message of Christianity.
4th Glorious Mystery: The Assumption
Intention: Let us lift up our voices in prayer for the Universal Church, asking the Lord to bestow His abundant grace upon all its members. May the light of the Gospel truth shine upon us, and may the Holy Spirit guide us in our endeavors to follow Christ. We pray for our Pope, bishops, priests, and religious, that they may be role models of faith and servants of the faithful, leading us on the path to righteousness. May the laity be emboldened to proclaim the message of Christ and to spread His love through their daily lives. We also remember those who have yet to hear the good news of salvation, and we ask that the Holy Spirit open their hearts to receive it. Let us pray for the unity of all Christians and for the conversion of all souls. Lastly, we lift up those who have passed on, particularly those who have dedicated their lives to serving God, that they may be welcomed into the eternal glory of His kingdom. Amen.
Mystery Reading:Fourth Glorious Mystery:
"Henceforth all generations will call me blessed; for he who is mighty has done great things for me" (Lk 1:48-49).
Beloved Blessed Virgin Mary, Your life is a testament to the power of obedience and faith in God. The Holy Trinity saw the beauty of your soul and chose you to be the mother of our Savior, Jesus Christ. Your humility and purity allowed God's plan to come to fruition, and we are forever grateful for your example.
As our spiritual mother, we ask for your continued guidance and intercession. Teach us how to live with greater humility, obedience, and devotion to God. Help us to follow your example of compassion and kindness, and to love and serve those around us with the same selflessness that you displayed.
We also ask for your prayers, especially for those who are suffering in the world today. We know that you have a special place in your heart for the poor, the sick, and the marginalized, and we ask that you intercede for them and bring them comfort and peace. Help us to be more like you in our actions towards others, especially those in need.
Finally, we ask for your powerful intercession in helping us to understand and feel the depth of God's love for us. We know that you are a loving mother who cares for each of your children, and we ask that you pray for us to be more open to receiving God's love in our lives. Help us to soften our hearts and to embrace the love that God has for us with the same joy and gratitude that you did.
Thank you, dear Mother Mary, for your constant care and intercession. May we always look to you as a model of faith and devotion to God. Amen.
Meditate the Fourth Glorious Mystery while praying
- Our Father
- Hail Mary ... Thy womb Jesus, whose mother requested to see all the apostles one last time, granted her wish, and in that meeting, he imparted upon them his love and blessings.
- Hail Mary ... Thy womb Jesus, whose mother was overcome by the overwhelming sensation of Divine Love, was a witness to her profound and deep spiritual experience, which was a great source of inspiration for all his followers.
- Hail Mary ... Thy womb Jesus, whose mother was laid to rest in a tomb, was deeply saddened by her passing and honored her memory through his teachings and actions.
- Hail Mary ... Thy womb Jesus, who upon his assumption, took his mother into heaven with him, ensuring her eternal salvation and a place at the side of God..
- Hail Mary ... Thy womb Jesus, who in his infinite love and care, did not allow his mother to suffer the fate of physical decay but rather, through his divine power, brought her into eternal life.
- Hail Mary ... Thy womb Jesus, whose mother's Immaculate Conception, as a doctrine of Catholic Church, precluded the stain of original sin and death. She was conceived without sin and therefore did not experience physical death but was assumed body and soul into heaven by God.
- Hail Mary ... Thy womb Jesus whose Mother's body and soul, at the end of her earthly life were taken to Heaven together
- Hail Mary ... Thy womb Jesus whose Mother at Medjugorje said she went to heaven before death.
- Hail Mary ... Thy womb Jesus whose Mother is the new Eve of the Protoevangelium, as foretold in the ancient promise of salvation.
- Hail Mary ... Thy womb Jesus whose Mother will triumphantly crush the head of Satan.
5th Glorious Mystery: The Crowning of Our Lady Queen of Heaven
Heavenly Father, we come before you seeking your grace to help us persevere in our struggles and overcome our weaknesses. We pray for the wisdom to discern your will and the courage to follow it, even when it may be difficult. Give us the humility to accept our limitations and to rely on your strength to overcome them. Grant us the charity to love others as you love us, and to imitate Jesus Christ in all that we do.
We also pray for the growth of our spiritual, physical, and emotional well-being, as well as that of our loved ones. May we find peace and joy in living in your presence, and may we be blessed with good health, strong relationships, and a deep sense of purpose. Help us to be grateful for all the blessings you have bestowed upon us, and to use them to glorify your name and serve others.
We ask that you protect us from all harm, both physical and spiritual, and guide us on the path that leads to eternal life with you. May we be filled with your love, mercy, and grace, and may we share these gifts with everyone we meet. We make this prayer through Christ our Lord. Amen.
Fifth Glorious Mystery:
The crowning of Our Lady Queen of Heaven.
"And a great portent appeared in heaven, a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars" (Rev 12:1 ).
Dear Most Holy Virgin Mary, as the queen of heaven and earth, you are a shining example of living a life of love and purity. As our Mother and Queen, we are honored to be considered your children, princes and princesses in the kingdom of heaven. In times of worry and uncertainty, we are reminded of your unwavering love for us and the power of your intercession. We humbly beseech you to continue to pray for us and to convey our petitions to your son, Jesus, who, we know, will never refuse your requests. Please open our hearts to the truth of God's boundless love for us and help us to love and appreciate Him in return. We are forever grateful for your motherly love and guidance. We love you, blessed Virgin Mary.
Meditate the Fifth Glorious Mystery while praying
- Our Father
- Hail Mary ... Thy womb Jesus whose Mother is the Theotokos, the God-bearer, the one who bore within her womb the incarnate Word of God.
- Hail Mary ... Thy womb Jesus, born of the Immaculate Conception in the womb of Mary, pure and untouched by sin.
- Hail Mary ... Thy womb
Jesus, whose Mother is immaculately conceived and free from the stain of sin.
- Hail Mary ... Thy womb Jesus whose Mother is the pure and unblemished spouse of the Holy Spirit.
- Hail Mary ... Thy womb Jesus whose Mother is the Co-Redemptrix, the one who stood by His side in the ultimate act of sacrifice and love for humanity.
- Hail Mary ... Thy womb Mary, the ark of the new covenant, bearing within her the very Son of God, the embodiment of salvation and grace.
- Hail Mary ... Thy womb Jesus whose Mother is the embodiment of the original sanctuary, the First Tabernacle.
- Hail Mary ... Thy womb Jesus, whose Mother is the Mediatrix of all Grace, through whom blessings flow and graces are bestowed upon us.
- Hail Mary ... Thy womb Jesus Christ the King, whose royal throne, as a Davidic King, is graced by the presence of His Queen Mother, Mary.
- Hail Mary ... Thy womb Jesus, who has crowned His Mother, Mary, as the Queen of Heaven and Earth.
Heavenly Father, we lift our hearts in gratitude for your infinite mercy and love, which we experience through the intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary. We are grateful for the example she sets for us as a model of faith, hope, and love. Her unwavering devotion and humility inspire us to seek a deeper relationship with you and to serve others with compassion and selflessness.
As we meditate on the Glorious Mysteries of the Rosary, we ask for your continued guidance and protection. Help us to contemplate the mysteries with an open heart and mind, so that we may receive the spiritual insights and graces that you wish to impart upon us. May the mysteries of Christ's resurrection, ascension, the descent of the Holy Spirit, the assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, and the crowning of Mary as Queen of Heaven, inspire us to live in a manner that honors you and serves others.
We acknowledge that we are not alone in our journey of faith. We entrust ourselves to the care of our Guardian Angels and ask for their continued presence in our lives. May they watch over us and protect us from harm, while guiding us towards your loving embrace.
Through the merits of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, we pray for the needs of the world. We pray for those who are suffering from illness, poverty, loneliness, and other forms of adversity. May they find comfort and strength in your love and may we, as your children, be instruments of your peace and healing in the world.
In Mary's name, we offer this prayer with faith and hope, trusting in your love and mercy. Amen.
Final Prayer for the Holy Souls
I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus,
in union with the Masses celebrated throughout the world today,
for all the holy souls in purgatory,
for sinners everywhere,
for sinners in the universal church,
those in my own home
and within my family.
Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy,
Hail Holy Queen
Hail our life, our sweetness and our hope,
to thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve;
to thee do we send up our sighs,
mourning and weeping in this vale of tears;
turn, then most gracious Advocate,
thine eyes of mercy towards us,
and after this, our exile,
show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb Jesus.
O clement, O loving,
O sweet Virgin Mary!
Pray for us,
O holy Mother of God,
that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
Let us pray,
by His life, death, and resurrection,
has purchased for us the rewards of eternal salvation.
Grant, we beseech Thee, that while meditating on these mysteries
of the most holy Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary,
that we may both imitate what they contain
and obtain what they promise,
through Christ our Lord.
May the Divine Assistance remain always with us,
and may the souls of the Faithful Departed,
through the mercy of God,
rest in peace.
Blessed Virgin Mary, our cherished heavenly Mother,
My adorable Jesus, may our feet journey together.
May our hands gather in unity.
May our hearts beat in unison.
May our souls be in harmony.
May our thoughts be as one.
May our ears listen to the silence together.
May our glances profoundly penetrate each other.
May our lips pray together to gain mercy from the Eternal Father. Amen
Prayer for the propagation of the Flame of Love
you love God and us, your children, so much
that you offer us to your Divine Son Jesus on the Cross,
to forgive us by our Heavenly Father and to obtain our salvation,
so that all those who believe in Him do not perish but obtain eternal life.
With a filial confidence, we pray to you, Virgin Mary,
that the Flame of Love of your Immaculate Heart,
kindled by the Holy Spirit, you ignite in our languid hearts
the fire of a perfect love for God and all humanity,
so that together with you, with one heart,
we love God and our neighbour.
Help us to transmit this holy Flame to all people of good will,
so that the Flame of Love extinguishes hatred everywhere on earth
and that Jesus, the Prince of Peace,
be the King and centre of all hearts
in the Sacrament of His Love
on the throne of our altars.
My Adorable Jesus, we ask you to take us in spirit
before your Eucharistic Presence throughout the world.
Take us and place us where we belong in the Divine Fire.
Share with us your Immaculate Conception.
To you, O blessed Joseph, do we come in our tribulation,
Prayer to St. Joseph
and having implored the help of your most holy spouse,
we confidently invoke your patronage also.
Through that charity which bound you to the Immaculate Virgin
Mother of God and through the paternal love
with which you embraced the Child Jesus,
we humbly beg you graciously to regard the inheritance
which Jesus Christ has purchased by his Blood,
and with your power and strength to aid us in our necessities.
O most watchful Guardian of the Holy Family,
defend the children of God; O most loving father,
ward off from us every contagion of error and corrupting influence;
O our most mighty protector, be kind to us and from heaven assist us in our struggle with the power of darkness;
As you once rescued the Child Jesus from deadly peril,
so now protect God's Holy Church from the snares of the enemy
and from all adversity; shield, too, each one of us by your constant protection,
so that, supported by your example and your aid,
we may be able to live piously, to die in holiness,
and to obtain eternal happiness in heaven.
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
St. Joseph, Guardian of the Holy Family Pray for us.
St. Joseph, Patron of the Universal Church Pray for us.
St. Joseph, Terror of demons Pray for us.
that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection,
implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my mother;
to you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions,
but in your mercy hear and answer me.
St Michael the Archangel defend us in battle.
Prayers for the Pope
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be
Prayer for Protection
- Most Sacred Heart of Jesus We trust in You, have mercy on us. x3
- Immaculate Heart of Mary pray for us.
- St. Joseph pray for us.
- San Diego de Alcala, pray for us.
- St. Maximilian Kolbe, pray for us.
- St. Nicholas of Torentine, pray for us.
- St. Anthony, pray for us.
- St. Cyprian, pray for us.
- St. Mary Magdalene, pray for us.
- St. Karol Wojtyla, pray for us.
- St. Mother Theresa, pray for us.
- St. George Preca, pray for us.
- St. Gemma Galgani pray for us.
- St. Bernadette, pray for us.
- St. Joan of Arc, pray for us.
- St. Joseph Moscati for us.
- St. Francis of Assisi, pray for us.
- St. Claire of Assisi, pray for us.
- St. Catherine of Alexandria pray for us.
- St Mary of Egypt pray for us.
- St. Dymphna pray for us.
- St. Rita pray for us.
- St.Teresa of Avila pray for us.
- St. Padre Pio pray for us.
- St Jude pray for us.
- St Faustina, pray for us.
- St. John the Apostle, pray for us.
- St. John the Baptist, pray for us.
- St. John Vianney, pray for us.
- St. Maria Goretti, pray for us.
- St. Michael, pray for us.
- St. Gabriel, pray for us.
- St. Raphael, pray for us.
- Blessed Carlo Acutis, pray for us.
- All you holy men and women in heaven pray with us.
- All the martyrs pray for us.
- All the saints in heaven pray for us.
- All you holy angels of God pray for us.